Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Vintage tea cups...British tea or coffee...and biscuits!

I will be opening an Etsy shop within the next couple of days. I will be selling gift sets containing a teacup of your choice, British tea or coffee and biscuits to accompany your tea or coffee. These are the tea cups I have acquired so far. I will also be adding more teacups as I find them.





Here are your choices for tea and coffee. I chose my favorite brand of tea and for coffee I chose a medium roast. It just so happens the packaging is cute on both of your choices...how convenient.


Here are your biscuit choices. Both are really good but I am partial when it comes to Crunchies. They make me happy.

Also, since I will be opening in time for Mother's Day, for a small extra charge I can pick up a card for your mum. Wouldn't your mum love to receive a gift like this in the mail? I know mine would!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Heidi! My name is Katie and i follow your blog. Totally random i know!...i must have been googling something about England or europe and stumbled across your blog...but i've actually been following since before Ava was born...jus to get that little glimpse into your life in england! ;) Anyways, my husband and i are a little obsessed with tea right now and i was wondering if you ever opened that etsy shop?? Let me know...we are wanted some authentic british teaware. :-) i have a small blog too...trying to keep it better updated but its hard coming up with stuff. Ha. Mommymalesh.blogspot.com
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    cheers!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete