Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Ava is four months old...yesterday!





In this last picture, I had set her up for a picture and when I walked away to take it, she fell forward in slow motion and landed on her bed like this.

Sorry but I completely forgot to blog about her being four months yesterday. Anyways, every month I take a picture in the exact same spot in her crib to watch her grow. This month she was so wiggly and it took forever to get a decent picture! Here are all of the pictures I took. I went to my WIC appointment the other day and learned that she is 24 inches long and 15 pounds! She is in the 95% for weight and the 90% for height. I thought maybe we were going to have a 7 foot tall child but my mom said that I was almost exactly what Ava is at her age. I am only 5'2 1/2 so she will probably slow down at some point.

3 comments:

  1. She's so cute and chunky; I love all the rolls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Are her toenails painted?? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Lol one of her feet are painted. Its a bad idea. There was more toenail polish on me and on Ava's legs than on her toes so I gave up but I tried to take it off the one foot and she was kicking and squirming so much I couldn't! So....one of her feet are painted pink but the other is not. I will save that task for another day!

    ReplyDelete