Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ava is 8 months old!



I snapped this picture when I saw her peeking out at me from under my bed. She looks under EVERYTHING. She looks under the smallest spaces and then pulls things out I had no idea were under there!


Ava is 8 months old today. It kind of snuck up on me. I didn't even realize it was today until I looked at the date on the computer. I will take the usual picture of her in her crib tomorrow but for now here are a few I have taken recently. She is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Heidi, it's Hannah Forsberg... Priscilla told me i could find u on here! Your life looks amazing and i am really happy for you!! Can't help but notice you're the same Heidi though in some ways!! :) Miss you, and think about you alot! Congrats on getting married and having BEAUTIFUL Ms. Ava!!! She is adorable! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete