Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Girls Day Out in Norwich


The other day Ava and I went with a friend and her little baby to Norwich which is about 45 minutes from here. Well...that's how long it took us to get there but I have a feeling we got there rather quickly. I looked at the speedometer when I felt we were slowing down and it read 80 mph so its probably farther away than I think. My friend has lived here for several years so she knows the area really well. She took us to Norwich which was great because I would have been scared to go all alone. I like going where its familiar which is not exactly ideal for exploring. I think to explore you generally have not been there before. Watch me be over here for 4 years and see nothing. NO I wont let myself do that. I have been trying to step out of my new NORMAL and expand my horizons. Ill keep you up to date on how that is going. Anyways, we went up there with two new babies so we didn't exactly do a whole lot of shopping.

It was more like, walk, feed the baby, walk, feed the baby, drive home. We did shop a little at H&M and at Pumpkin Patch for baby clothes.

We also got McDonald's for lunch
and had Starbucks before driving home.

I go to Starbucks and McDonald's every chance I get. I would sleep in a Walmart if they had one. BUT NOOOOO they only have ASDA. PISH POSH! While we were there we went into a really cute clothing store for women and I kinda tried a dress on.

What do you think? I think the hat and sweater go really well with it. I also LOVED this shirt that the mannequin is wearing( NOT )!!

Well I have shown you small tidbits of my trip as well as given a brief description. I definitely did not even make a dent in the shopping Norwich has to offer. They are apparently one of the top 10 places to shop in the UK. After seeing some of what they have to offer I would say I have to agree. I will definitely be going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment