Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Ava is two months old!

WOW! Time has gone by so quickly. Ava is two months old! She is growing a lot and getting sweeter and cuter by the day. She is getting to be so much fun already.

She smiles when she sees Gregg or I and she loves to sit and watch us. Her eyes never leave our faces. What a sweetie! Yesterday we went for her two month appointment:) You know what that means...shots!:( It was horrible. I told the doctor that I wasn't going to look. I was there immediately to comfort her but I didn't watch. It was so sad to hear her pain cry.

Guess what we found out at her appointment?! She is in the 90% for height and weight! She is a chunka lunka! My goodness I have a chunk on my hands. Can you believe I was actually going to ask the doctor if she was eating enough?! Well now I know that Ava is not starving. She is doing JUST FINE! Anyways, I take a picture of her in her crib in the same place every month to see how she is growing so here is the two month picture of her. She is longer also but probably a lot wider! Lol.
_____
See AVA IS ONE MONTH

1 comment:

  1. She's so cute!! I can't believe she is already two months and growing so much=) The fatter the better!

    ReplyDelete