Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Its a girl!

Hello! Its been a while since I have written so I thought I would let everyone know the good news that I am having a little girl. We are so excited! I cant wait to dress her in cute little outfits. I am planning her nursery now and buying the things I need to furnish and decorate it. Its hard because I am buying a lot of things from the states online and it will take some time for it to get here.

I already feel in a panic to get everything done but I know I have a while to go. I am six months Wednesday so I am getting there but I am not quite there yet. Its funny because I went to work after I found out it was a girl ( I work at a day care) and all of the kids had been voting on whether it would be a boy or a girl. I found out some of the kids actually just said either boy or girl but some elaborated further and said it was going to be a boy alien or a girl butterfly. I don't think they have the concept completely down yet so it was hilarious to hear their reactions.

I showed one ultrasound picture where you can see the baby looking right at the camera to a little girl. Obviously the picture looked a little scary because it was a skeleton so I thought I would get her reaction by showing it to her. I let her see it and then asked her what she thought about it and she said, "I don't know...maybe its a monster". I laughed so hard because she said it with the most confused/scared look I have ever seen. Kids say the funniest things so I am excited to see what our little one will come up with. Anyways, I also posted some pictures we took today. I sent them to my mom trying to show her my stomach and she still isn't impressed. They just laugh every time I try to show them how big I am getting. Well I will write soon when I have something to write about. I will have to post pictures of the baby's room also as I am making progress. You will be hearing from me soon. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your lovely news. You will get everything done and it will be beautiful. Enjoy the time before she arrives safetly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sweetie, You look so good. Mom and I can't wait to be there in January - God willing, and I think He is.
    Love you. Dad

    ReplyDelete