Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

So much to say...



Well hello! I thought I would write today and tell you first about my new cute phone! Apparently the main phone company is Vodafone. I got an LG Pink touch phone. Notice how I highlighted the word pink. When the sales clerk asked me what features I would like on my phone, I politely answered in one very important and informative word, "pink". He knew exactly what I was wanting and went and grabbed my dream phone. I love it. Gregg got a boring looking phone but it has a GPS so it is good for something. We went to Brandon today and dropped off the papers to get my car through customs and his GPS got us there. Well, it was wonderful and I praised it on the way there but on the way back it got us lost and after sending us completely around the world, we just followed the signs and I told Gregg his phone is dumb. He was hurt. I will have to apologize to him and the phone later. So like I said above, we called the Brandon vehicle processing center today and they said that my precious car arrived on a boat this morning!!!!!!! I jumped up and down and did several little squeals and then we got to business. We had to go and pick up our driver's licenses and get the papers signed to get my car through customs. We dropped the papers off today but we have to wait 24 hours after it gets there to be able to pick it up. I plan on hugging it when I see it. I hope they don't think that's weird. We also went to our new house today and finalized everything and got the keys to the house so we are one step closer to having a home. I wont call it my home until my things are here. We called TMO today and asked about our belongings. They said to be looking for an email but they would have to track my things down and find out where they are. That scared me a little bit but I am absolutely positive we will get all of our things back, one way or another. "One way or another, I'm gonna find ya, I'm gonna getcha, getcha, getcha, getcha". That is the song that went through my head just now. If you can't tell and for those who are reading and do not personally know me, I am a BIT dramatic. Everything is a little bit more dramatic in my mind. I am going to change the subject now because I just thought of something. I do not know if you can actually have pregnancy cravings this early but if not, I am just really really craving salads. I have eaten one for every meal since yesterday at lunch. Gregg doesn't even ask what I want to eat anymore. He knows I want a side salad. I don't know why its so good but I need to watch myself because I need iron too and right now that sounds gross. But I do like chicken on my salad so that is good at least. Well...if I am talking about my pregnancy cravings I probably have run out of things to say so I will post again tomorrow when I have something of importance to talk about. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweetie, I love hearing about your adventures. Keep them coming. And I love Gregg too for being so understanding of his dramatic wife. I know it's fun for him.
    - Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the new phone - it looks pretty in pink! Terrific that you car has arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete