Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

A snapshot of our day...

Ava absolutely loves to draw and color.

She spent a lot of her time this morning sitting in the corner of her room with her animals coloring.



Later when I was putting my makeup on, I turned my back for a second and she got a hold of my makeup pallet. This was the result.

This afternoon I decided to make some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Yum!

Later we are going to cook hot dogs over a fire in the backyard. It has been a good day with Gregg only working a half day. He officially has off now for 11 days. We leave Wednesday for Bath. We are very excited. Well that's it for today. I will post more pictures in the next couple of days as well as some of our trip to Bath.
P.S. As I am writing this, I hear Ava saying, "WEEEEE" as she slides down a big box that she has made into a slide. Oh goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment