Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

I love Fall!

Our family is back together again. Gregg has been deployed and Ava and I have been in the States visiting my family. Time passed quickly and thanks to God, we are all safely back together again. Here are a few random pictures of Ava, fall decorations and what we've been up to these last few days (Hint: Dora).

This picture was taken at my parents house. We miss you guys! Thank you for everything!

I told Gregg I cant wait until he tells me that Dora songs play through his head, even at work. THAT will be funny! It will happen. I not only sing along, but sometimes I also dance! Ava is learning to count in Spanish and she says, "Arriba" when she wants up.



We are going to the pumpkin patch this weekend. I will post pictures of the pumpkin patch as well as my decorated pumpkins! Yay fall!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute subtle decorations.I love them. I also love and miss you

    ReplyDelete