Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

The most wonderfulest bread in the whole wide world


Oh my goodness. Wow. This bread is awesome. We had sandwiches for dinner tonight and they were amazing. They were amazing because of the cook of course and well mostly because they were made with the softest bread to ever graced my tongue with it's presence. I think I said that right. Anyway, a friend of ours from church brought them today because she knows they are my favsies. They are from Gregg's bakery (not my Gregg) and they are pure deliciousness. I am sure there are loads of spelling errors in this paragraph so I won't even bother to check. Also for dessert I made white chocolate and Frito popcorn. My mom actually found it on www.yourhomebasedmom.com. I will have to let you know how it is. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment