Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Treasures

The other day I was driving home and I saw a pile of things in someones front yard with the sign, "free" posted. A small round, pedestal table (like what I have wanted) caught my eye. I went home and told Gregg about it and asked him if he would go and take a look. After all, he would be the one fixing it. He went and came home with multiple treasures. He brought the table home and said it was a really old, real wood table and that it would take almost no work to fix. He also found an old camera that looks almost brand new. It is a Canon Canonet. It was made in 1961! The case is even the original case and its in pretty good condition. He was really excited about this treasure. He is going to take it to a camera shop and get it cleaned up a bit. One person's trash can be another person's treasure.

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I wish I could come across such a good free pile! I can't wait to see the table!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! That doesnt happen very often. I will post pictures when we finally finish everything! Haha!

    ReplyDelete