Pages

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Our Trip to the States

Hello!! I have neglected my blog for far too long! We just got home from our vacation to the States. It was so much fun seeing our family in Minnesota, Oklahoma and Texas. We went to Minnesota originally but from there we went on a road trip to Oklahoma and then from Oklahoma to Texas and back again. It was a lot of driving to do with such a little one but it was a lot of fun!
We stayed with my sister and my brother in law in Oklahoma for a few days. We got to see them as well as my sweet nieces Georgia and Chloe and we also got to see some friends from the congregation we attended before we left Oklahoma.
I had so much fun with my sister Kristin. It was fun staying with them because we got to stay up late and talk. Gregg also enjoyed visiting with Kevin and Kristin. From Oklahoma we went on to Texas to visit another sister, her husband and her 3 sweet little children. It was such a blessing to see them. We did a lot of shopping and I got some adorable necklaces from a few cute boutiques. We also went and got pedicures and I guess I made the lady mad because mine and Autumn's feet were almost scolded off. Sorry about that Autumn! Also, I wanted to say something about our time in Minnesota. I loved being there and getting the chance to visit with my mom and my dad. The time went too fast. I also loved spending time with my brother and little sister. I only call her my little sister so you can distinguish her from the other sisters I have already talked about.
Priscilla is so much fun and I enjoyed having time to spend with her. On the last night we had to spend together, she asked me what I wanted to do on my last night in the states. Twenty minutes later we were walking into Walmart! :) Gregg also had so much fun spending time with our family and especially spending time with all of the guys in the family. It was a great time with family and we didn't want it to end. We came back refreshed and with a very spoiled child! She doesn't like being alone ever now that she has to touch the ground for the first time in 3 weeks. Haha! Anyways, here is a photo collage that sums up our trip to the states. You can click on it to see it better. Thank you all for having us at your houses and thank you for making our trip so memorable!

1 comment:

  1. We loved every minute. Some people say they are glad to see family coming and equally glad to see family leaving. Not us. Ya'll were wonderful guests and we loved every minute - especially every minute with our darling Ava. - Papa

    ReplyDelete