Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Cooley Family Update

Hello! I thought I would write a post about what Gregg, Ava and I are up to these days. Gregg is doing really well here. He works day shift... doing a job that I do not really know how to explain and he is currently in school full time as well. He is working towards a management degree in Aerospace maintenance. He is also studying very hard to make Staff Sargent which is a rank higher than he is currently. We are praying that he is promoted because the pay increase would be helpful, especially since we plan on having more kids! He is doing really well juggling being a sweet husband, a good, loving father as well as working hard at a full time job and full time school. I have been settling into the role of being a mother. I really like staying home, taking care of Ava and doing all of the house keeping that a stay at home mom does. I stay really busy with Ava, the house, errands and occasional outings with friends from church. I also am going to start teaching the baby class at church. There isn't currently a little baby class so starting in July I will be teaching Ava as well as other babies from church. I cant wait! Ava is doing really well. She is getting bigger and sweeter every day.

She is such a good, happy little girl. She smiles and laughs all the time. The other day I went upstairs to get her a new, clean outfit and I came back not two minutes later and she was all the way on the other side of the rug. I have NO idea how she did it but she was upside down from the direction I had placed her and she was about 4 or 5 feet from where she should have been. She did that the other day as well but I thought I must have been seeing things. Nope, she is a little scooter but I have yet to see her do this moving! Anyways, Ava goes for her 4 month appointment soon so I will update you on how big my sweet little munchkin is getting! That's all for now! We miss all of our family and friends back home and we think about you all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment