Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our date in Newmarket

Hello! I have not posted in a long long time. I have been really boring lately. I go to work, come home and make food, sit and rest and go to bed. Well this weekend Gregg and I went on a date to an Italian restaurant called Prezzos we had heard about in Newmarket. I got Chicken Parmesan with penne noodles and Gregg got something weird as usual.

I stick with what I know and he tries new things. I like the same old thing because you know exactly what you are getting. Well since we are no longer in America, I have to try new things. The dish was okay but not great.

They really don't have the seasoning thing down yet. We got garlic bread and marinara sauce for a starter. It was really good! They know what they are doing when it comes to garlic bread. I also ordered a water thinking I would try and be cheap. Well, they brought out a glass bottled water! I was like oh man I should have been cheap and got the soda instead. It was a fun date and it was a nice restaurant for England. I still say that Johnny Carino's in Oklahoma city is way better.
Anyways, we want to go back and see one of the horse races when we can. I have said before that Newmarket is really big on horse racing so we want to see one of those someday soon. Well that's all I have to say for now! I go in about a week to find out the gender of my baby so I will let you know what I find out! Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Yay , you blogged. I'm glad ya'll made time to go out on a date.You both work very hard and deserve it.Sounds like you had fun too. I love and miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't sound half bad to me...of course, when Zack and I go on dates, it's almost always to Pizza Hut.

    ReplyDelete